Hearing augmentation system 1
Speaker system with IO ports
- Can be added to any existing sound system
- Has an output for FM transmitter
- Has input for internal PA system
- Provides freedom to move around a room
- Easy to install and connect
Click to enquire
The HDI-ISS (integrated speaker system) is truly a bespoke product designed with the user in mind. This system is designed as part of the offering by HDI’s interactive technology solution. The system is made up of the integrator – that uses digital audio amplifier circuitry to produce clear and crisp sound replicated at full efficiency with no loss in sound quality.
This panel is the ‘brain’ that controls the entire system. With its in-built microphone function as well as its separate volume control, it means this integrator is fully flexible allowing users to mix sound inputs. The system is also extendable and if needed can be connected to additional amplifier via its variable audio line output located at the back. This means users are not just restricted to the in-built amplifier alone.
The MP3, input further extends the flexibility of this integrator allowing users the option to add music via the standard 3.5mm cable. Additionally, the HDMI, USB and VGA input in the front panel simply enhances the user-friendliness of the system, making the HDI integrator speaker system a complete AV package designed to the exacting standards demanded by our users worldwide.
The HDI Hearing Augmentation Solutions have been created to meet Australian standards, in accordance with the Disability (Access to Premises – Buildings) Standards 2010 – F2010L00668. These solutions can be added to any existing sound system and allow the presenter the freedom of moving around the room whether they are in a classroom or a boardroom.
- Created to meet Australian standards and allow students with hearing impairment to access audio announcements via the school PA system
- A true all-in-one integrated speaker system — specifically designed to work with your HDi products
- Simply connect the provided speaker cables, turn the power on and plug in your chosen devices through the convenient integrated speaker system panel and you are done
- The panel provides all of the connections you will ever need, including:
- Two volume controls (Master and Microphone)
- Access to MP3, USB, HDMI, VGA and a Microphone jack
- An in-built audio codec that will take the audio signal from your PC to the USB cable
- An in-built amplifier
- A mute button
- The system also comes with two streamlined 25W speakers tuned for voice reproduction
- Output from the panel include: USB, HDMI, Variable Line OUT and VGA
- Easy to install with step-by-step instructions
- The HDI Hearing Augmentation Solution can be added to any existing sound system whether in a classroom, conference room or banquet room
- No messy cables and you have total freedom of movement throughout the room